CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 16, 2013

umur kepala dua.... :)

alhamdulillah.....
Allah masih memberiku peluang untuk menjadi hambaNya....

sudah smpai nmpknya umurku mencapai angka kepala dua...hehe...
xleh trima kenyataan lettew....siyes..umur sya tidak bersamaan dgn perangai sye...
on my b'day....my best friend from upm surprised me with cakes!!
hehe...i'm touched...tq dalim!!!
they said, it's bonda's b'day...
still not used being called a bonda...

on 15th May....k.yh...my older sister treat me for a meal in mines...
n lpas mkn, guess what!!!!
she bought me a teddy bear....!teddy.....
love it!!!


on the bear's lap, there's a book....
its from my parents...they really know me....love hardcover books....hehe
yes...i'm the best!!!because you're the best..!!

on the other side....finally i got a bear on my 20th b'day...
and a motivational n serious book on my 20th b'day too...
moral of the story....hmmm....i'm immature and matured-to-be.....

0 comments: